Resize, crop, shrink, flip, EXIF-autorotate, resample, convert, enhance, and process multiple pictures and photos with this professional software! 30 Image Formats, 20 Scaling Modes, Conditional Processing based on Image Orientation and Face Detection .
Resize, crop, shrink, flip, EXIF-autorotate, resample, convert, enhance, and process multiple pictures and photos with this professional software!
- 120+ Actions and Effects: resize, contrast, watermark, etc...
- Convert to/from and save results in any of 30+ formats: jpg, png, gif, tiff, bmp, j2k
- 20 scaling modes: Lanczos, Bilinear, Bicubic, Box, HqX
- Rotate and flip manually or using EXIF orientation tag
- Fit to fixed size or rectangle; fit to aspect ratio
- Perform lossless JPEG crops, flips, and rotations
- Automatic crop, crop to fixed size, crop from edges, crop to W:H ratio
- Automatically detect faces and rotate, crop, process images accordingly
- Resize canvas and add padding; change print resolution
- Change width and height independently or proportionately
- Set dimensions using pixels, percentages %, or print units
- Automatically shrink images to fit a desired file size in Kilobytes
- Conditional processing based on image orientation, size, and other attributes
- Add static and dynamic text and image watermarks with visual effects
- Layers with 40+ blending modes and pixel filtering
- Per-channel processing: extract, mix, replace, adjust values, etc...
- 8 Color Models: RGB, HSB/HSV, HSL, HSI, HWB, YCbCr, Lab, LCH
- Built-in image preview with interactive histograms
- 4 operation modes: Manual, Background, Scheduled, and Console
- Use multiline text watermarks with various fonts and styles
- Dynamically generate text watermarks with EXIF and file info
- Use picture watermarks to add visual attractiveness
- 12 compositing modes: source-over, source-in, source-out...
- 40+ Blend Modes: lighten, darken, contrast, inversion...
- Customizable image format options: bit depth, compression...
- Work with metadata: EXIF, IPTC, GPS, XMP.
- Customize output file names with dynamic tags
- Save images to multiple locations and using different settings
- Fast parallel processing on multi-core CPUs
- Rename image files based on image or file properties and EXIF/IPTC metadataProduct homepage: Batch Image ResizerCompany homepage: BinaryMarkGiveaway limitations:
Only resize/crop/rotate-related actions are supported;