Stop forgetting passwords, and login automatically!
It's a multi-device world. It's not uncommon to have a work PC, a home PC, a smartphone, and a tablet, often with different operating systems. Sticky Password helps you manage dozens, or hundreds, of passwords. You don't need to remember a thing -- except your master password for Sticky Password itself, of course. While Sticky Password doesn't force you to use a different password for each site, it makes it very easy to do so. It recognizes (most) login or account setup screens, and if it sees something that looks like it's asking you for a password, it can generate one, including mixed case, numbers, and symbols.
Sticky Password integrates well with most major PC browsers. It appears as a clickable icon in the menu bar or status bar (depending on browser and preference), and thankfully does not add a toolbar. Support for browser upgrades is prompt.
Sticky Password main features:
- Sticky Password manages all your passwords and personal data
- Automatically fills in forms for you
- Generates extra-strong new passwords, whenever you need them
- Stores credit card numbers for express checkout
- AES‑256 encryption the world's leading standard also used by the military
- Optional synchronization via local Wi‑Fi - your encrypted data never leaves your devices
- Your master password for the manager is not known to anyone - not even to us
- State‑of‑the‑art biometric authentication: fingerprint scanning
- Password database auto‑lock - on your computer, tablet and smartphone
- You're in control: at any time, you can decide to delete the database manually from the cloud
- Works on your PC, Mac, Android / iOS tablets and smartphones
- Excellent browser support: 16 browsers on all 4 major platforms